Sunday, November 4, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas

I have spent all kinds of time on Pinterest today trying to figure out what I want to do for everyone in my life for Christmas.  I love making gifts.  There were all kinds of great ideas.  That led me to looking at the Pinterest pages of others to use their boards as a cheat to see what I should get them/make them for Christmas.  One thing I found that I thought was very cute, orginal, and totally awesome...seed tape.  I found it here:                   http://www.giverslog.com/?p=2484

I am also looking for ideas for my daughter's 21st birthday party.  I found a cute centerpiece here:
Isn't it cute?  I am torn at the message I am sending, but to think she isn't going to drink is crazy.  I can't wait to make it!!!

I really wanted to figure out a unique, affordable, cute gift to put in the paint cans that I purchased FOREVER ago to embellish.  I have all the ideas to cover the cans, but I dont' know what to put in them for the gift for Christmas.  Everything I found on the internet mostly showed the designs to embellish and not so much what the gift should or could be.  The obvious option is cookies or other goodies, but that seems like....been there - done that.

No comments: