Saturday, May 16, 2009

Scrap Idol 6

Yea - I made it another week. This week's challenge is to create a layout use only one product line. Our choices were Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, or My Mind's Eye. I chose Cosmo Cricket. Here is the result.
Okay - so my layout this week may not make sense to anyone not an engineer...The title - synergy...is a term my husband used to refer to what our relationship lacked during a rough patch in college. Yes, he was an engineer major. The term kind of stuck throughout the years as we have created this life of happy chaos together. I mostly used the Hello Sunshine line from Cosmo Cricket. I rarely make a page without ribbon and Hello Sunshine did not come with ribbon, so that is Jack's World. The message board, chipboard flowers and frame are Bare Naked by Cosmo. I used my cricket to sut out the title with the exception of the S...that was a part of the die cut sheet of alphabet. So here it is...week six.

Check out all of the entries at http://www.scrapbooksupplystore.ning.com/




No comments: