Tuesday, April 28, 2009

9 X 12 Clipboards

Large Clip Board

I can't even remember what made me start embellishing clipboards. This is the product that started my esty store. I thought it was going to be all scrapbooks. Then I discovered the joy of decoupage.

I like to keep my clipboards fairly simple and not bulky. This was a popular one - I sold quite a few. The monogram was the clincher. Someone once told me people will buy anything with a monogram on it. She has since gone out of business, but I she might have been on to something. Who knows.

All of my clipboards are sealed with mod podge to reinforce it and to prevent the paper from tearing. I paint them first and I also sand the edges for a finished look. Ribbon usually tops off my clipboards. Either bundles of thin ribbon or one large bow as pictured here. A gorgeous and fun clipboard. This is a standard letter sized clipboard – measures approximately 12” x 9”. Like I said before, I like the practical design for ease of use - no chunky stuff to get in the way of writing. My clipboards are great gifts for someone you have no ideas for. Who couldn't use a clipboard? Monograms are at no additional charge to make it a truly personal gift. I have even added full names to them. Fun Fun Fun.

Check out all of my clipboards at MissElaineous.etsy.com

No comments: